SEO Account Manager
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
At PHM, we sit squarely at the intersection of Publicis Health, the largest Healthcare Communications network in the world, and Publicis Media, the number one buyer of media in the US. This gives us access to talent, technology and data to help us deliver the market-leading solutions that give our clients true competitive advantage.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we're still a startup. It's that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful "health media firsts" for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people.
The SEO Account Manager leads SEO campaigns engagements and has a strong, guiding hand in the strategic approach as it relates to client goals.
· Strong grasp of all the fundamentals of SEO and can easily explain concepts to internal teams, partners, and clients
· Understands client brand goals and objectives, as well as how SEO can elevate and support tactics.
· Continues to learn and apply basic media and creative principles
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
· Responsible for day-to-day management, execution and monitoring of SEO engagements
· Trains and mentor associates on SEO best practices
· Stays up to date on current search engine updates and guidelines, and communicates changes internally and externally
· Organizes and manages SEO accounts to ensure recommendations/ measurement work are strategically aligned with business goals
· Plans recommendation roadmap for campaign success
· Delegates and prioritizes assignments to internal SEO team members
· Expected to drive SEO strategy while being the primary contact/lead, and working with internal team, partners, and client team directly
· Develop performance reports and analysis of success of SEO campaigns
· Supports account planning process
· Attends client status calls and provides timely follow-up
· Manages SEO deliverables and communicates campaign approach, program details and success metrics
· Ability to clearly communicate effectively both orally and in writing
· Deliver and present all SEO documentation and recommendations to client in a customized fashion
· Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, roles and responsibilities for the position, performance reports)
· Ability to both listen well, and customize communication to the required audience type
· Proficiency in computer skills used to manage day-to-day workflow (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
· Ability to work in a matrix (multi-supervisory) environment
· Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic)
· Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style accompanied by upper level oversight
· Exhibits Integrity and Trust
· Exhibits Self Development
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 2-4 years direct SEO or digital marketing experience preferred
· Pharmaceutical industry a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.