Senior Manager: DevOps Engineering
- London, UK
Come and join a global organisation that is revolutionising the digital landscape.
Today, as clients across industries are moving from digitally extending their businesses to placing digital at the core, Publicis Sapient has an unprecedented opportunity to help them succeed.
Are you a Senior Level Lead Engineer with a strong background in DevOps and looking for a company that offers you unlimited career growth, a technical challenge, project variety and client impact?
Do you seek an opportunity to lead and mentor high performance teams, delivering expectational engineering outcomes whilst working on some amazing global brands be it in Banking, Retail, Utilities or Healthcare?
What sort of projects will you be at the heart of?
You could be leading the strategy, design, development, and implementation of large-scale projects in the cloud or leading the deployment, maintenance, monitoring and management tasks within implemented cloud structures. You will thrive in playing a key technical role in helping to drive clients’ adoption of strategic initiatives, enabling our clients to become Agile by employing a start-up like approach to software delivery on an enterprise scale.
Things we seek in you
- Someone who has led DBT project teams to gather requirements, ideate solutions and execute delivery
- A Leader with demonstrated hands-on experience managing a highly capable engineering team
- Leadership experience with two or more cloud providers such as GCP or Azure
- Highly developed critical thinking skills within deeply complex environments
- Outstanding organizational abilities to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven skills delivering of a high-quality cloud service with scalability and performance to match
- Proven experience in being responsible for delivering DBT projects as well as nurturing a team of engineers
- CI/CD pipelining: Jenkins
- Programming/Scripting: Python/ Go/ Groovy/Bash/PowerShell
- Automation: Ansible
- Containerization: Docker/Kubernetes (advanced)
- IaC: Terraform or GCP Deployment Manager
- Appetite for learning new technologies
- Curiosity - Bring fresh ideas to the team and wider firm be it new software or containerisation of existing infrastructure and projects
- Strong awareness of security considerations and security tools used to integrate with the build pipeline covering OWASP top 10
- Passionate about driving our clients to a true modern DevOps culture
What’s in it for you?
We have got you and your family covered with 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays), life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, critical illness cover, private healthcare for you AND your family (pre-existing conditions included), and a pension
We know the importance of health and wellbeing so offer you extensive retail discount offers and further reimbursement towards activities that contribute to a healthier lifestyle
Our beautiful Turnmill office isn’t currently open to meet over complimentary barista-made coffee but our teams have been busy replicating face-to-face social activities through learning languages virtually, yoga sessions, having a laugh at our online summer fairs and so much more
We are proud to actively invest in your learning through various learning platforms
Diversity and inclusion aren't just buzzwords. We offer an inclusive environment through our inspirational business resource groups and work with you to give back to the local community through CSR efforts
Flexibility and mobility is required to deliver this role as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients to enable delivery of the first class services we pride ourselves in.