- 94 Avenue Gambetta, 75020 Paris, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
Publicis Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behaviour and technology are catalysing social and commercial change at an unprecedented pace.
With 19,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative combined with our culture of innovation enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect. For more information, visit www.publicissapient.com.
Description du poste
Fancy joining a global organisation that is revolutionising the digital landscape? Today, as clients across industries are moving from digitally extending their businesses to placing digital at the core, Publicis.Sapient has an unprecedented opportunity to help them succeed.
What are we looking for in you?
We are looking for smart, curious people who are eager to learn and broaden their skillsets. We want people who are innovative, flexible and have an adaptable mindset where they are continuously thinking about how they can improve. This role requires individuals to empower and motivate their team in order to bring about successful change.
You will pride yourself in being a confident facilitator working with diverse, technically strong and distributed teams focused on facilitating scrum ceremonies and enacting change and continuous improvement to increase the productivity of the team, quality of deliverables and value delivered.
We have fully-connected teams delivering large-scale end to end digital transformation programmes to clients and you will be at the heart of ensuring team execution and delivery to committed sprint work guiding and coaching self-organising, cross-functional feature teams using scrum whilst maintaining a balance by protecting the team from over-commitment.
There may be projects in which scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood and you will be able to coach the team to work towards this in addition to working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of scrum in the organization. You will love driving change!
Do you have the following?
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master who has run agile delivery
- Core project management capabilities
- Experience running Scrum or Kanban for feature teams
- A Delivery mindset owning the end to end process
- Experience of facilitating stand ups, agile/scrum ceremonies, decision making, and conflict resolution
- A solid background of working with product managers and the delivery team to ensure common priorities, manage dependencies and remove impediments
- Experience of identifying, managing, helping and mitigating project issues and risks
- Experience of leading diverse teams (ie multiple domains, across geographies, potential partners involved) to deliver integrated client solutions that achieve measurable business results for our clients
- Ability to influence and manage your clients internally and externally