Senior Data Programmer
- Floors 5 – 8, HUB 2, Building of SEZ Towers, Karle Town Centre, Nagavara, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Who are we looking for:
The Data Architecture Team within Automotive Analytics for Epsilon is in need of a SAS Admin and SAS Programmer to support a number of legacy SAS and SAS VIYA initiatives.
Projects will focus on the implementation and support of campaign marketing data systems and statistical data modeling tools used to target meaningful marketing populations.
Why are we looking for you:
- Advanced knowledge of SAS architecture and SAS server infrastructure.
- Advanced knowledge of Server administration.
- Advanced SAS programming skills, including work with SAS Macro, Advanced Data Step, SAS SQL, SAS ODS and SAS Access Engines (Oracle/ODBC preferred).
- Knowledge of and experience in working on SAS installations that ensure that the servers, systems, and processes are in line with project initiatives.
- Advanced experience in the administration, configuration, implementation, testing, integration, development and services of SAS Viya platforms, including SAS VIYA product integration, such as Model Manager.
- Experience addressing high availability (HA), disaster recovery (DR), and backup and restoration of all SAS software deployments.
- Experience with SAS 9.4 and legacy platforms.
- Ability to create detailed architectural diagrams (MS Visio, preferred) and necessary operating documents.
- Experience with SDLC and Project Management Lifecycle.
- Agile or Agile SCRUM experience.
- BAT/Shell script experience.
- Linux experience.
- Knowledge of advanced programming languages such as C, Java or Python.
- STEM degree.
- SAS Certification.
- Strong verbal communication and understanding of English.
- Strong presentation and written skills in English (Examples are mandatory).