Recruiter, Data + Analytics (contract)
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people -with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.
Razorfish is looking to hire a full-lifecycle Recruiter onto our internal TA team!
PLEASE NOTE: Preference will be given to candidates local to Atlanta, Chicago, or Austin; NYC, Detroit, and Miami are also options
ALSO NOTE: This role is currently positioned as a 90-day contract; we expect to either extend or convert to permanent following that initial contract period assuming everything is going well
- Partner closely with hiring managers to set a recruiting strategy that accurately mirrors the goals of the business
- Partner closely with TA Capability Leads, aligning with skill requirements, market details while building sourcing and recruitment strategies that drive fulfillment
- Manage recruitment and recruiting processes, including sourcing qualified candidates for positions; screening and interviewing candidates; ensuring a smooth pre-employment process and excellent candidate experience throughout
- Upholding high process standards and rigor, ensuring clear communication, expectation setting and follow-up with hiring managers
- Drive brainstorm and ideation to continuously optimize the recruitment process
- 3-5 years of professional experience in full-lifecycle recruitment in an agency, in-house agency, consulting, or corporate environment
- Agency/creative experience are not required but experience with inclusive/diverse recruitment against data, analytics, strategy, and tech/dev reqs is strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of recruiting workflows
- Experience working within an applicant tracking system (Taleo, SmartRecruiters, eRecruit, Bullhorn, etc.)
- Outstanding relationship-building, relationship-management, and written/verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Highly collaborative work style; no jerks allowed
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Sapient Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.