Sr. Associate QA
- 4800 Morabito Pl, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, USA
Blending creative strategy, design, production and technology, Level Studios is a boutique agency known for creating world class digital experiences. We are digital experts, offering inventive, efficient and smart solutions for all of our client needs. Like many startups in 1995, our story begins in a California garage. Today, we’ve grown into a dynamic team spread across North America, sharing the desire to make meaningful experiences that impact our clients and the world at-large.
As an agency within Publicis Groupe, our core competencies are bolstered by a global network of talent that empowers us to execute a simple, seamless, turnkey experience.
Senior Associate QA
- Responsible for QA and testing for a responsive website
- Plan, manage, maintain, coordinate and execute the test scripts for a site redesign.
- Implement test plans within current guidelines by analyzing project requirement documents. Review project documentation for all assigned projects to ensure that the project requirements are clearly defined.
- Work with applications designed / developed with Java and Web Services
- Prepare test plan documents and write test procedures
- Designs, develops, tests, maintains and executes scripts across different test environments for consistency. Ability to execute test cases manually based on business requirements.
- To fulfill this role, the individual applies appropriate technologies to meet the short and long-term goals of the testing organization.
- Work with requirements teams to define test cases and maintain traceability
- Report defects and escalate issues as needed
- Work closely with software development team to reproduce and debug issues.
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability through self-directed task management
- Able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- 4-7 years of hands-on experience with quality assurance
- Recent experience testing responsive web experiences
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experience working in agile / iterative SDLC environments
- Requirements analysis and test cases creation with thorough coverage.
- Manual test execution as required
- Defect Management and reporting
- Some understanding of Jenkins, GIT
- Follow Agile methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree required from college or University
- Good oral communication and writing skills.
- Motivated Team player, with very strong analytical, diagnostic and debugging skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with the following tools; Jenkins, JIRA, Test Management Tool
- Familiarity or knowledge of test automation tools (e.g. HP Quality Center, Quick Test Professional (QTP), WinRunner, Selenium) or frameworks
- Adheres to development standards, software development lifecycle processes
- Constantly seeks ways to improve processes for increased agility and quality
- Automated Continuous Integration, Continuous Development (CI/CD) pipeline using Jenkins
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Level Studios is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.