Senior User Experience Designer
- Floors 8 – 10, HUB 1, Building of SEZ Towers, Karle Town Centre, Nagavara, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We are looking for a Sr. UX Designer to shape and own the Research, Wireframing, Persona creation & Create user maps & flows.
For this role, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including designers, engineers and product managers to ensure our branding is consistent and appealing. Create very appealing design concepts. If you have the ability to own the Research, Wireframing, Persona creation & create user maps & flows, we’d like to meet you.
- Work independently on UX concepts & ideas
- Provide direction to few in the team
- Ensure quality delivery for the client
- Collaborate with internal teams to define UX requirements
- Combine various colors, shapes and typography fonts to improve user experience
- Use visual design software to refine illustrations
- Apply sketching techniques, like gradients and contrasts to enhance digital images
- Present rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval
- Develop prototypes and models to use in various products to maximize aesthetic consistency
- Brainstorm new ideas, layouts and graphics
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments & standards
- Proven work experience in owning delivery of UX Designs
- Working & coordinating with international teams on UX Designs
- Creating delivery estimates for projects
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- Attention to details
- Certification on UX