Associate Analyst, The Core - Contact Management
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
The Associate Analyst will be responsible for the flawless execution and on-time delivery of database-driven marketing initiatives across any of the following communication channels: email, and mobile. A standard for high quality work and the ability to collaborate with internal and external teams is key across all functions of this position.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Audience Selection
- Review audience selection strategy for each marketing initiative.
- Build recommended audience from the marketing database using a campaign management tool.
- Email Marketing
- Provide direction regarding email content design and technical feasibility, using Business Requirements.
- Execute creative and functional testing of highly personalized messaging using the Email Service Provider, testing and rendering tools. Schedule and monitor email sends to pre-defined audience.
- Implement all deliverability measures to build email sending reputation, such as authentication keys, whitelisting, etc.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices and new technology by participating in professional organizations, as well as attending industry seminars and conferences.
- Regularly field questions from counterparts within the Marketing Operations teams, whether from the Agency, the Client, or the vendors.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams/partners to execute email campaigns
- Quality Control & Best Practices
- Employ standard quality control process and procedure throughout the entire campaign setup process to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Review all Client marketing materials before final distribution to ensure adherence with Agency and Client legal requirements, best practices and business requirements to ensure all data is accurate and coming back to the database properly.
- Partner with other database marketing functions as appropriate to ensure timely delivery of high quality products and services in support of Client business.
- Initiate, grow, and maintain strong, mutually beneficial, productive working relationships with counterparts in Leo Burnett, throughout the Publicis Groupe network, at the Client and at third party vendors, where appropriate.
- Keep all team members on the same page regarding key projects and initiatives through regular status reporting and meetings.
- Maintain documents per requirements of department document management policies and procedures.
- Input all required information on the marketing initiative (e.g., source codes / key codes, circulation, offers, media, etc.) into appropriate systems to facilitate future reporting and analysis.
- Document the database-driven marketing initiative for future reference, including marketing objective, audience, offers, creative versions and communication channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Up to three years’ experience in a related field, such as: Back-end Marketing Operations, Campaign Management, Email Execution, Data Analysis, Digital/Database Marketing, or Customer Relationship Management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- High comfort level with database logic
- Demonstrate critical thinking ability - Good balance of qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Knowledge of any of the following is a plus:
- Email Service Providers (e.g., Adobe Campaign, IBM Silverpop, ExactTarget)
- Data Analytic tools (SAS, SPSS or other)
- Campaign Management Tools (e.g., Unica, Aprimo-Teradata, SAS, Oracle Siebel)
- Query and Reporting Tools (e.g., Cognos, Business Objects, Brio)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.