Senior Account Executive
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
Publicis Sport & Entertainment is a wholly owned division of Publicis Groupe. Driving value for brands and rights holders in sport and entertainment, we are headquartered in London with offices in a dozen markets around the world. Adopting the Publicis Groupe’s Power of One model, Publicis Sport & Entertainment is active across the entire value chain, from strategic consulting and research to creative leadership, content creation, PR, social/digital activation and experiential execution. We offer partners a unified, client-centred model that gives them access to all the Groupe’s expertise, tools, and insight that has been built through work for some of the biggest brands and rights holders over the last 20 years. Publicis Sport & Entertainment works with a number of brands and rights holders including; EA SPORTS, Gillette, Samsung, Visa, FIFA, IOC and UEFA.
The main mission of the Senior Account Executive is to provide support in insights and consultancy projects of the team.
Part of the consulting team (9 people) and reporting to the Account & Innovation Director. The role includes a variety of tasks from developing measurement framework to supporting digital consulting and research projects, as well as building sport, gaming and entertainment campaigns and sponsorship strategies.
The candidate must be organised, good at multitasking, and inquisitive, have a data/analytic mind and be interested in digital marketing and innovative tools/research methods.
- Accurately and efficiently input and analyse data into reports
- Develop a strong understanding of digital analytics tools
- Interrogate PSE data and digital tools in order to find data and insights for our client
- Support the consulting team with desktop research, sponsorship strategy/activation and media valuations
- Assist the team in the development of new business, by putting forward new ideas, briefing partners, and liaising with internal agency team to respond to clients brief.
- Create and maintain relationship with Publicis Media research and digital team
- Support marketing: contribute to the team social media and PR strategy
- Always be looking to improve internal processes to increase the overall business efficiency
- 1-2 years of experience in an Account Executive role
- Experience in doing Social Listening or using social media monitoring tools is recommended
- Numerate, strong analytical mind – interest in generating insight and for working in research/consulting
- Interest and understanding of the sport and media industries
- Interest in gaming and esport is not essential but recommended
- Good sense of design and graphical representation of information
- Excellent communication skills – grammatical and spoken
- Very organised with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer literacy with advanced Microsoft Office skills (Especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Good at working in a team, and establishing/sustaining effective work relationships