Talent Acquisition - Senior Associate
- 94 Avenue Gambetta, 75020 Paris, France
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
The Recruiter role is responsible for providing the highest level of recruiting services to Sapient hiring managers. Successful candidates must demonstrate a history of delivering high quality professionals at all levels while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. Members of Sapient’s recruiting team must also possess ability to advocate for the company brand across numerous markets and professional communities. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- Confer with hiring managers to identify hiring needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Collaborate and assist hiring managers to create/improve position descriptions that accurately reflect job duties and business requirements.
- Leverage recruiting resources including online, networking, and cold calling of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Maintain proper procedures with in-house Applicant Tracking System to track and record all candidates and requisitions.
- Create and foster relationships with colleagues and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Prescreens candidates. Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates.
- Organizes, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback with interview teams and candidates.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of Publicis Sapient’s compensation policy.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager’s interactions, and other recruiting activities in compliance with company SOX standards.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the staffing team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.
- Visits all hiring-manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture and uses that understanding to help candidates fully understand the opportunity.
- Other projects and administrative tasks as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in Management Consulting.
- Strong network within Management Consulting desired.
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Must be able demonstrate leadership qualities in a fast paced, moderately noisy, team based environment while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions for multi-location level.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
- Proven ability to work effectively with project teams and clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.