- Harris Street 21, Sydney, NSW, Australia
At Leo Burnett we believe that creativity is the most powerful asset in business today. In an increasingly commoditised world, creativity is the greatest competitive advantage for our clients and their brands. Our ability to create fresh, original, disruptive, transformative ideas comes from a deep understanding of human behaviour. It’s what we bring to every business problem. We call it HumanKind™ thinking. It’s not about customers or consumers; we start with people and their behaviour. And we use all our intelligence, design thinking, digital innovation and customer experience capabilities to shape that thinking into behaviour and business-changing solutions.
Do you love writing? Are you a creative thinker? Do you know how to make audiences on social laugh, cry or buy?
As a digital native, you love blogging, tweeting, writing copy and coming up with ideas that are impactful and fit for social platforms.
You’re a natural storyteller and you can write around anything! We won’t be mad if you’re funny, witty and a great collaborator either.
As a Content Copywriter, you’ll be responsible for creating and growing social communities. So naturally, you’ll take pride in staying on top of the latest social media and mobile trends. We’re looking for someone who is a social-first thinker and wants to be at the forefront of social innovation.
We’re looking for someone who loves to bring fresh, creative thinking to every brief, is strategic about it and leads with great, relevant insights.
You will be embedded in our social and content team and will be great at multi-tasking. Some of your tasks will include monitoring social pages, social listening, creating content calendars, managing different stakeholders and identifying proactive opportunities for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working across social content on all key platforms, some experience with crafting content strategies, and a strong understanding of how to adapt different communication modes and tones of voice to attract and retain a variety of audiences.
A bit about you…
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to write clear, concise and convincing copy – you will have excellent grammatical accuracy, attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Up to date knowledge of best practices and specs on social platforms, especially Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Strong editorial and creative writing skills.
- Knowledge of digital PR, social marketing and crisis consultancy, with a deep understanding of how to create engaging experiences and articulate them through a multitude of social, digital and mobile channels.
- Advanced experience with social listening tools and the ability to analyse the findings to inform social content strategies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
What we’ll offer you:
- A creative, fun and rewarding team culture where collaboration is key
- All the benefits of being part of a global network with a Wholeself program, Learning & Development opportunities, flexible working and an industry leading parental leave policy
- Opportunity to work with a diverse workforce across the network
- Confidential 24 hour support via our employee assistance programme
Leo Burnett, as a part of Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.