Social Media Executive
- Lebanon, Bayrut, Lebanon
We help grow many of the world's most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world's most talented people. You'll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn't just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless.
Today, Leo Burnett is one of the most awarded creative networks in the world. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients' brands discover their "human purpose" and play meaningful, active roles in people's lives.
-To support on developing social media strategies and managing brand’s social media presence.
-To create social media content; film, edit and create content to push brand messages.
-To attend client events with content being published live on social media channels.
-To help the team when required with a focus on collecting accurate information and data.
- To understand the social media landscape and the difference between each touchpoint.
- Numeracy, literacy and accuracy.
- To be efficient, proactive and take ownership of work.
- Be able to use all social media & client research data.
- Be proficient in the use of applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint/
- Possess a basic knowledge of marketing functions and business environment.
- Understand the different functions and roles in agency.
- Social Media savvy with various presence on different social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat).
- Bring content trends and unique content executions to elevate client’s communications and presence on social media.
- Understand content formats and social media executions.
- Launch social media campaigns and optimize to deliver the best performance results.
- Out of the box thinking, punchy and cool copywriting skills for content calendar creation.
- To have solid community management skills and not leave any fan/follower query on hold.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to leverage existing image and video library to put together content (know-how of software such as Photohshop, Final Cut Pro, Premier Pro, After Effects).
- Conceptualizing and ideation of solutions to the client business challenges.
- To be able to draft content calendars in both languages (Arabic & English).
- To perform competitive analyses (monthly, quarterly, annually).
- To prepare basic rationale for social media plans and proposals.
- To be a team player and work closely with Senior and Principal Consultants.
- Being self-motivated, hard-working, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables.
- A willingness to roll up their sleeves and collaborate with wider teams to deliver business results.
- Works well under pressure and is capable of remaining focused despite rapidly changing priorities and competing deadlines.
- To brief creative agency and publishers/developers on material required and ensuring timely receipt.
- To follow up with developer on proper implementation of idea.
- To ensure booking by administration team is timely and accurate.
- To fully execute social media plans.
- To put client status reports together.
- To develop post campaign reports for clients.
- To initiate report based communication with client.
- To cover client on-ground events for social media exposure.
For Publicis Groupe and the Supreme Committee, people are at the centre of everything we do and will be at the heart of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™. The country’s strength comes from all the people who call Qatar home. Together we will be creating an amazing FIFA World Cup™ for everyone.
The tournament recognizes the highest human achievement – on the pitch, in Qatar and around the world. It is a celebration of the global community coming together at this festival of football in an inclusive and safe environment.
Our legacy will leave everyone feeling empowered and optimistic about a sustainable future.
Qatar view themselves as the global hub that bridges East and West at the heart of the world. There, you’ll find fast connections with the environment and with each other. The country’s compact nature means everything is within reach, bringing the things that matter to you closer.
People will share experiences that bring them together in ways you never imagined possible. You’ll be embraced by our friendly, hospitable community and meet people you may never have met otherwise. In Qatar, you will experience today what will be a given tomorrow: advanced, accessible technology and resources that unite people far beyond football, and a tax free income.
Qatar is known for its welcoming culture – they take pride in treating expats like family. Bringing the tournament to the Middle East for the first time means sharing Arab customs and traditions with the world. They would like everyone to explore Qatar’s amazing heritage, stunning landscapes and unique attractions.
Football/Soccer is part of their culture – it’s at the heart of everything. This passion drives the cultural celebration where the world can come to enjoy the beautiful game. Qatar offers an exciting place to explore. Their compact, cosmopolitan country is the perfect stage for unique experiences beyond football. A place to be immersed in culture and sport, and feel welcomed.
If you are passionate about the game and want to be part of one of the most exciting sports events globally, then this job is for you!