Senior Designer - Digital Playbook
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We are looking for a Freelance Senior Visual Designer that demonstrates a knack for Digital playbooks. This person demonstrates a high amount of creative agency over their work and will guide business strategy for our clients. They possess a proactive, vibrant spirit that’s eager to add value and curious to flex their skills into new expertise. They will collaborate with our teams to cultivate strategy, high-fidelity execution, presentation storytelling, and code-based prototypes.
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and applied technology — we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multiskilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects.
Sounds like your type of party? Apply now.
Note this is a Freelance position 40/hrs per week for 2-3months.
- Apply advance understanding for composition, color, typography, iconography, texture, photographic curation, and usability to help users successfully navigate dynamic multimedia experiences
- Define the visual direction of a project to shape and position ideas for customer impact
- Create a pixel perfect Digital Playbook
- Possess a deep POV on craft, tools and process
- Apply best practices for human-centric design to common visual and usability challenges
- Contribute to the creation of new design systems
- Effectively communicate with and delegate to vendors and clients around project specifications
- Discern and consolidate visual design feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Deliver interaction design and illustrations for basic digital product features
- Provide multimedia production support and communicate specifications of digital/physical components
- Develop relationships across a project team, specifically with technical team members and software developers
- Lead and manage small project tracks autonomously
Your Skills & Experience:
- Thorough communication and storytelling abilities
- Solid experience of visual and sensory systems design
- Interaction design
- Must show a Digital Playbook in portfolio
- Design process and specifications documentation
- Prototyping skills experience with at least 1 tool
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.