- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people - with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives.
Razorfish is seeking a Paid Search Manager to join the team! This individual works closely with integrated client teams and is responsible for day-to-day campaign management, quarterly planning and collaborating with the broader team to deliver strong business results. He/she also participates in internal training and the mentoring of Search Coordinators.
• Actively engages in understanding of search and social landscape and best practices through participation in internal training programs.
• Demonstrates the ability to independently execute campaign components via key management tools (e.g. SA360, etc.)
• Is responsible for day-to-day trafficking, test execution, optimization and troubleshooting.
• Identifies areas of risk and opportunity through on-going analysis on large data sets.
• Manages budgets towards performance goals
• Has demonstrated emerging relationship skills (clients, internal team and partners).
• Participates in cross-functional initiatives to better understand Razorfish service offerings.
• Presents performance results to clients in a clear, easy-to-understand manner.
• Proactively proposes solutions to improve ROI.
• Aids in the on-boarding of new team members and the mentoring of Search Coordinators.
• Minimum of 1-2 years in paid search required.
• Conversant with all paid search terminology and key tools (e.g. AdWords, AdCenter, etc.).
• BA/BS degree in a related field required.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.