Senior Analyst, Precision
- 40 Water Street, Boston, MA
Senior Analyst, Precision Media
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
By 2020, U.S. advertisers will transact nearly $69 billion in U.S. digital display ad dollars programmatically, accounting for 86.3% of all digital display. Digitas’ world-class Precision team is responsible for all digital media activation in this increasingly addressable world, including display, video, mobile, and native. With a deep understanding of media platforms, data, and targeting strategies and razor-sharp analytical skills, our Precision specialists deliver optimal solutions that drive our clients’ business forward.
We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Analyst—someone who can win the hearts of clients, inspire their teammates, and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced digital media star to actively drive performance for some of the largest brands on the planet. In this role, you can make a real difference in our clients’ business and our own.
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Analyst, you’ll be responsible for campaign management activities such as campaign set-up, documentation creation and maintenance, QA, performance reporting, and billing reconciliation. You’ll identify and implement optimizations and provide input in the construction of client decks and status documentation.
Most importantly, you must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and want to be a part of something truly unique that will have a lasting impact.
Day to day your role includes:
- Executing, managing, and optimizing all digital media campaigns and programs for agency clients, including platform media buying as well as direct-to-publisher programs, both independently and in support of Managers
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with platform and publisher partners in the industry
- Handling daily campaign maintenance, including pacing and performance, as well as troubleshooting and optimization
- Assisting in the development of client-facing campaign performance reports
- Contributing to the assessment of media offerings available and the formulation of proposals for new opportunities
- Managing the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Trafficking campaign tags into platform environments
- Running the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing, and performance
- Providing monthly auditing reports to agency partners and actualizing bill/pay systems when applicable
- Participating in regular sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Demonstrating diligence, attention to detail, and adherence to best practices throughout the full campaign life-cycle
We’re looking for a media ninja, which typically includes:
- Three to five years of digital ad experience, at an advertising agency, publisher, or ad tech provider
- Strong knowledge of DSP platforms like Google Marketing Platform, TheTradeDesk, or similar buying platforms and active campaign optimization experience
- The ability to organize and manage detailed work
- Strong analytical thinking and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and writing skills—you’re poised, precise, and above all, kind when relating to others
- A four year degree
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you!
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.