HR Business Talent Partner (FTC)
- 40 Chancery Ln, Holborn, London WC2A 1JA, UK
We help grow many of the world's most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world's most talented people. You'll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn't just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless. Today, Leo Burnett is the second-most-awarded creative network in the world. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients' brands discover their "human purpose" and play meaningful, active roles in people's lives.
Each agency embraces and prides itself on its own unique specialism and culture. This role supports over 320 motivated, highly talented individuals across three agencies over two locations.
This role provides Talent function for three agencies; Leo Burnett, Turner Duckworth and Prodigious. Reporting to the Senior Talent Director of the Publicis Creative and Influence Practice, this HR Business Partner will be leading and evolving the team, owning and delivering the talent strategy and operating as a true generalist.
This role is a core part of the UK Talent Management Team’s delivery. If you enjoy variety, this is a great opportunity, as it covers wide range of expertise and a varying set of responsibilities according to the needs of the business area. You can partner with the business on anything from enabling performance management, helping execute the business plan, overseeing employee relations, communications, change management, talent management, organizational development and reward management.
This role is absolutely central to helping us drive high performance across the agency.
The Talent Partner collaborates seamlessly with the other areas of the Talent team (Operations and Acquisition) to ensure both potential and future employees receive the best possible experience.
This is a fixed term contract (4 mos) opportunity
Some of the skills, knowledge & abilities you ideally possess include:
- Proven track record at a similar level
- The gravitas to have Senior Leadership discussions
- Strong management and people development abilities
- Results driven and able to work under pressure
- Ability to be influential in delivering change
- Excellent, facilitator, mediator and strong experience of managing employee relations matters through to a successful resolution
- Expert knowledge of UK employment law and HR best practice
- Flexible and adaptable team player with a supportive attitude towards the team
- Superior communication and listening skills and negotiating skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritisation skills
- Solution focused, with demonstrable ability to resolve situations that are broadly defined, complex, diverse, and occasionally unprecedented
- Ability to perform in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Experience of HR systems and reporting