- Udyog Vihar Phase 4 Rd, Phase II, Udyog Vihar, Sector 20, Gurugram, Haryana 122022, India
Indigo Consulting is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the oldest and largest marketing and communication organizations in the world. Headquartered in Paris, we have 80000+ employees who operate globally. We are India's leading Digital Business and Marketing Transformation Company. Founded in 2000, we have offices in Mumbai, Gurugram, Bengaluru, and Vietnam. Our clients are based across India, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, the USA, and Canada. Over the last 20 years, we have successfully implemented ground-breaking digital marketing campaigns for global brands. We’ve impacted varied industries, including Media, FMCG, BSFI, Technology, Telecom, Retail, and many more.
Over the years, we’ve expanded our team to include data scientists, full-stack developers, Customer experience consultants, SEO specialists, ace designers, and award-winning writers, all of whom work towards a single objective - to deliver work that works. We do so by pushing ourselves every day, and it is this dedication to excellence that has helped us earn the trust of our clients.
If you share the same enthusiasm for your craft and can marry creativity with cutting-edge tech to deliver impactful brand solutions, then you’ve reached the right place.
This position will be deputed for its Global offshore operations, working specifically for a global client in the Healthcare space with a presence in 180 countries.
Experience: 3-6 years
· AEM 6.5 Certified expert with minimum 3 years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience.
· Strong working knowledge of AEM/Digital Marketing Suite Java, J2EE
· Strong knowledge in Web-centric applications experience with full lifecycle of application from requirement gathering to deployment.
· Make changes to AEM site content, assets, and workflow Exposure on MSM and Campaign will be a great add on.
· Designs and builds components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR) diagnoses and solves technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization.
· Ability to work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment.
· Exposure to Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization is a must.
· Willingness for adapting latest and greatest technologies to drive performance.
· Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc.
· Experience in project management using tools like Zoho, Jira etc.
Qualification: AEM 6.4/ 6.5 Certified, BE/B.tech/M.tech/BCA/MCA