Sr. Search Manager
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people - with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives.
Razorfish is looking for a Senior Search Manager. The Senior Search Manager is a position within the Search department tasked with overseeing executional workflow across a team of Search Managers and Search Coordinators. He/she is responsible for evolving best practices and evaluating new opportunities to drive business results.
Core Craft Skills
• Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of overarching client marketing objectives and how digital fits/complements their goals.
• Is accountable for forecasting results through iterative models.
• Is responsible for risk management and quality control.
• Consistently identifies areas of risk and opportunity via on-going analysis on large data sets.
• Cultivates partner relationships in ways that are strategic and help drive client business.
• Collaborates with the internal team on holistic media planning and measurement.
• Prepares routine and ad-hoc reports in response to client and internal manager questions and requests.
• Engages in cross-functional initiatives to better understand Razorfish service offerings.
• Has demonstrated the ability to work independently and delegate effectively.
• Is accountable for managing/directing budgets towards performance goals.
• Actively manages programs to best practice standards and inspires “next practice” standards via a “test, learn and apply” approach.
• Acts as the main client point of contact for day-to-day Paid Search initiatives.
• Presents quarterly strategy and test plans to clients.
• Oversees the developing components of Search Managers and Search Coordinators (e.g. keywords copy, landing page selection, account structure, retargeting segments).
• Actively mentors new employees and encourages shared learning across the department.
• Has contributed to the evolution of processes.
• Has consistently owned the team’s deliverables while maintaining a high standard of quality across the team.
• Has regularly owned quarterly learning agenda.
• Has demonstrated the ability to influence via quantitative analysis.
• Has exhibited excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Has exhibited the ability to present confidently in front of mid- to senior-level clients.
• Has shown emerging leadership potential.
• 2-4 years in paid search experience required.
• Agency experience with Fortune 500 clients preferred.
• BA/BS degree in a related field required.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.