Ad Operations - Media - Senior Associate
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Senior Analyst, Technology and Activation Group (TAAG) is responsible for working with internal account teams to execute digital media campaigns through effective trafficking of creative assets consistent with digital media plans. This role involves working with digital media ad serving technologies on a daily basis.
- Works with media teams and creative teams to implement digital media campaigns
- Manages campaign traffic sheets
- Responsible for connecting media placements to creative units within ad serving platforms and implementing appropriate additional pixels
- Responsible for setting up ad server campaign configurations consistent with campaign strategy and objectives
- Primary point of contact with 3rd party trafficking teams
- Ensures flawless execution of digital media campaigns
- Responsible for implementing effective organizational process around digital media campaign delivery
- Develops proficiency in overall processes, procedures, and media systems relative to assigned clients and/or areas of expertise; seeks opportunities to continuously improve efficiency of process
- Manages all information issues and inquiries between and amongst key internal (functional and cross-functional contacts) and external (creative agencies, vendors, publishers) clients, with highest degree of professionalism, urgency and customer service orientation
- Seeks to further understand digital marketing technology landscape and how all may play a role in client business objectives
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 1-2 years of previous Ad Ops experience required
- Strong coordination skills and high attention to detail required
- Must be able to accurately exchange/track high volumes of data
- Ability to manage timely status updates with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong customer service orientation and relationship building skills; able to build credibility with all stakeholders as reliable, accurate, and resourceful conduit who will ensure accurate and timely execution of information
- Strong technology orientation; requires a working knowledge of MS Office and an aptitude to quickly learn new technology
- Solid ability to write clearly, speak professionally, and convey complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Familiarity with Doubleclick (Google DCM), IAS, Adobe DMP, Innovid, Prisma, Tune Mobile SDK, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.