Paid Social Manager
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Employees can work remotely
PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
At PHM, we sit squarely at the intersection of Publicis Health, the largest Healthcare Communications network in the world, and Publicis Media, the number one buyer of media in the US. This gives us access to talent, technology and data to help us deliver the market-leading solutions that give our clients true competitive advantage.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we're still a startup. It's that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful "health media firsts" for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people.
The Paid Social Manager is responsible for planning and managing paid social tactics for assigned clients. The primary function of the Manager role is to have a deep understanding of client goals, monitor campaign quality, and consistently and proactively evaluate new opportunities to maximize performance.
· Understands the relationship between paid, owned, and earned social media tactics
· Deep understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Snap, etc.
· Intermediate level understanding of Excel functions (ie. VLook-up, Pivot Table, chart building) and PowerPoint
· Understanding of analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Adobe SiteCatalyst)
· Has solid knowledge of the brands, category, channels & processes
· Maintains understanding of new and evolving product offerings
· Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
· Familiarity of monitoring campaign financials, budgets, and processing program invoices
· Understands how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
· Researches target audiences within social platform tools and other resources
· Drives decisions around campaign architecture and setup
· Proactively identifies optimization opportunities, tracks and analyzes results
· Seeks out new paid social product offerings, vets and implements as appropriate
· Pulls platform data & prepares reports for clients including campaign analysis
· Develops and implements test & learn programs in pursuit of clients’ media goals
· Manages financial documentation, ensuring compliance
· Monitor and update pacing documents to planned campaign budgets while maintaining performance goals
· Provides ongoing feedback and evaluation of campaign performance and activity to internal teams
· Consistently keeps team informed on status of projects verbally and/or in writing
· Collaborates with Paid Social Supervisor, Media and Platform Activation teams to establish and evolve paid social strategy
· Supports in developing budget projections with account paid social Supervisor
· Attends client status and reporting meetings, actively listens and documents appropriate action items
· Participates in client and creative agency communications: attends meetings, produces high-quality client deliverables, fields questions as they relate to paid social media campaign details including performance
· Grows partnerships with key vendors
· Trains Paid Social Associate(s) & manages Associate-level delegation, workflows and timelines
· Partners with Supervisor to coach Associate-level employees and responsible for Associate’s career progression
· Seeks out leadership opportunities by problem solving and creating solutions for the Paid Social team
· Day to day point of contact for the assigned client and agency partners as it pertains to paid social campaign management
· Ability to translate and communicate campaign success to clients
· In-person interaction and presentations with assigned brand team members
· Manages client facing deliverables and communications specs, program details and deadlines
· Participates in client status calls and financial meetings with client and provides timely follow-ups
· Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
· Exhibits Integrity and Trust
· Exhibits Self Development
· Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, 360 feedback)
· Proficiency in computer skills used to manage day-to-day workflow (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite)
· Ability to work in a matrix (multi-supervisory) environment; Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic); Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 2-4 years biddable social media campaign management experience
· Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
· Experience with social media strategy and implementation
· Facebook Blueprint Certification desired
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.