Account Executive CRM - G
- 3310 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, General Motors, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
The Account Executive will assist in the planning, development and management for national advertising communications for our client's premier automotive Brand. The primary responsibilities of this role will be to lead and manage the CRM communication workstreams, but will also support to social, OLA, key brand partnerships, and other digital/brand needs for the brand.
Stay abreast of and provide insights into current market issues and trends resulting in recommendations.
· Collaboration with your national account teams as well as creative, planning, project management, client operations and external partners.
· Serve as day to day client contact with multiple client representatives
· Lead internal kickoff and reviews as well as client review meetings
· Develop relationships and coordinate with outside media agency and production vendors
· Communicate pre-determined strategy and project objectives to the creative team
· Present and obtain approvals on creative through internal process and client channel and brand leads
· Manage the CRM creative handoff and go live process with all required external agency partners
· Traffic all digital advertising through the media agency and/or partners
· Understand and be able to communicate/provide suggestions based on site-related metrics, media measurements, etc.
· Contribute to strategy and development discussions
· Secure client and legal approval on creative work
· Attend meetings (write conference reports)
· Prepare and participate in client presentations
· Coordinate with 3rd party vendors to ensure seamless continuity across all communication channels (see above partners).
· Minimum 2 years agency experience, account management preferred
· Ideally experience with CRM communications developed, but not required
· Well-rounded knowledge of both digital and traditional advertising
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, including ability to build impactful PowerPoint presentations
· Comfortable leading and engaging in daily client and external partner communications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.