Creative Resource Manager
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness Intelligence.
As Manager of Creative Resource Management you’ll be part of a business-critical discipline at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness that drives a cultural shift towards people accountability when it comes to casting, mobility, and hiring. Reporting into the Director of Resource Management, you’ll serve as core member of the HR/Talent Management team and will be aligned with the Creative capability.
Resource Management sits at the heart of the agency and is where several key functions intersect. We provide a unique perspective on talent as it relates to skill sets, business needs and operational demands. We work across all disciplines to understand the talent needs of the departments to help facilitate and anticipate the right resources based on availability and skillset.
We have a commitment to the Agency vision paired with the ability to provide value for our talent. The right people in the right place at the right time is our tagline and we strive to drive results through this philosophy.
The Resource Management capability is built on understanding data and relationships, which includes talent allocations, utilization and billability combined with talent performance, listening skills and emotional intelligence. Our day-to-day duties are generated by the fluctuation of workflow and revenue, which will surface through engagements with client teams, employees, managers, and team leadership or through review and analysis of key financial and operational reporting.
- Determine and implement RM processes with agency and advise on resource allocation decisions. Participate in planning process for the Creative Capability
- Consults on skill levels and needs
- Manages reporting used for resource allocation decisions
- Identify and communicates resource allocation issues; recommend solutions
- Manage Creative freelance vendors, resources, and forecasting
- Partner with HR and Talent Acquisition on hiring compensation, talent management and mobility
- Maximize our employee experience by putting people first, balancing career desires with business needs
- Identify opportunities to bridge connectivity across the SSW and Publicis Health network
Expert, Innovator & Integrator
- Drive diversity of Talent into client and project teams – ensure casted Talent represents a diverse set of backgrounds, skillsets and expertise.
- Partnership with Talent Acquisition and HR to identify talent and skill gaps, prioritize open positions and gain internal financial approvals needed to begin the external hiring process.
- Act as confidante and partner in sensitive talent issues, maintaining the strictest of confidentiality.
- Effectively negotiate and broker trade-off in resourcing projects – can be firm when needed
- Analytical and insightful – asks the right questions; Provide guidance on the importance of details and accurate data
- Anticipate issues and proactively come up with strong solutions
Creative Capability Builder
- Identify the Creative capabilities agency needs for success and where strengths and gaps are; Know which capabilities to source through freelancers
- Provide guidance on sourcing and selecting Creative talent
- Provide guidance on employee development and skill building needs
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- Exhibits Integrity and Trust + Motivating Behavior
- Exhibits Self Development
- Agency experience required
- Experience in communications or marketing environment preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.