Experience Lead - UX/UI Designer
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
We’re a digital design firm creating at the world-class level for over 20 years. At our core, we’re passionate about strengthening the relationship between brands and consumers by pairing the right technology with thoughtful design. With offices in San Francisco, San Jose, and San Luis Obispo –we’re a California firm with a unique culture that can’t be replicated. Our people are the key to everything here at Level and we live by purpose, passion, hustle, and pride.
• 5+ years experience working as a UX/UI Designer for web and apps.
• Experience with web design for desktop, tablet, and mobile.
• Working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles.
• Strong typography, layout and visual design skills.
• Understanding of component-driven, “Atomic Design” principles and philosophies.
• Interactive Architecture knowledge to implement logical hierarchies within web systems.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of industry tools: Figma, InVision, XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
• Ability to create icon systems and other graphic libraries.
• Intermediate to advanced photo retouching.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the ideation and creation of UI design deliverables: Sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, prototypes.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills for creating and facilitating spreadsheets.
• Autonomous, proactive, independent working style.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Detail-oriented to track changes and apply updates to design and copy.
• Effective time management and ability to prioritize tasks.
• Desire to gain a deeper understanding and knowledge of UI Design.
• Experience creating rapid prototypes.
• Experience creating animations to convey mouse-state interactions and transitions.
• Illustration capabilities a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.