- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
WHO ARE YOU?
We’re looking for someone who’s looking for something. Someone who’s not quite content with where they are and what they’ve got. Someone who spends their time dreaming, making, doing, building, creating. Someone with the intelligence to think, challenge, and push things into unexpected places, without pushing people into unpleasant places. Someone who doesn’t believe rules are absolute or good enough is good enough. We’re looking for someone special. Maybe that someone is you?
WHO ARE WE?
As an agency, we work with people we believe in to make work the world can believe in, combining scientific rigour with creative magic to help professionals in the health and wellness space achieve fame for their brands and themselves. That’s the what, but the how is guided by four defining principles – curious, creative, discerning, brave. These are the values we look for and nurture in others and ourselves, underpinning as they do a culture of collaborative entrepreneurialism that drives high-performance.
At the level of Account Manger level, you should be fully capable of leading the delivery of advertising campaigns and contribute to new business pitches. You should be able to evaluate creative ideas with confidence and have the skill to initiate opportunities for exploration that could lead to the growth of the agency’s business. As a senior member of the account handling team, you will need to build and maintain strong client relationships and play a key role in managing the financial health and profitability of your accounts. You will also have learned to delegate effectively through a coaching style and will naturally command the respect of key agency players and senior level clients.
The successful candidate will preferably have healthcare communications experience and the ability and presence to gain the trust of clients and cross-functional agency teams.
· You will have experience of delivering change management programs
· You will have relationship management experience and ability to interact efficiently with various stakeholders across different geographies at all organisational levels
· You will be an effective line manager
· You will have experience of the full project life cycle
· You will be a strong commercial acumen & financial / budget management
· You will have the ability to identify opportunities for growth
· You will have excellent knowledge of marketing principles & integrated communications
· You will have experience having already worked within an agency environment
· You will hold great communication and stakeholder management skills
· You will be able to identify continuous improvement opportunities through evidence backed decisions
· You will have the ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels of an organisation
· You will have stakeholder/senior stakeholder management
· You will be a strong communicator with impeccable standard of written, spoken and presentation English
· You will hold strong influencing skills; easily consults and negotiates with internal and external stakeholders regionally and globally
· Ideally you will have experience working with geographically disparate teams across global clients
· Ideally you will have knowledge (and experience) of the healthcare & pharmaceutical market
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.
· Diversity & Inclusion management
· Anonymised CV submissions
· Mandatory unconscious bias training
· Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
· Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
· A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network