- Chancery Ln, Holborn, London, UK
Leo Burnett is where great, big, populist creative ideas happen.
These are the sort of ideas that get us excited, the sort of ideas our clients want, and the sort of ideas that we believe actually work. This has just always been the Leo Burnett way but, recently, we’ve really turned up the volume...
Over the last two years, Leo Burnett has evolved to deliver these ideas through one of the most innovative service offerings of any creative agency in London.
In fact, for the last four years, Leo Burnett has consistently been in the Top 10 of Campaign’s New Business Wins League Table. And most importantly, our creative output has never been better.
In fact, according to AdAge, Leo Burnett is now the most creatively awarded network in the world.
It’s this distinctive approach, combined with our passion for populist creativity and restless pursuit of ex- cellence, that makes Leo Burnett such a uniquely special place to work. This person therefore requires the same ethos, and must be capable of working independently across multiple briefs and design for all types of media.
We are looking for a Senior designer to work within our team, working on multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meeting your deadlines and supporting your team members to meet theirs. You'll be responsible for;
- Developing creative concepts into great advertising campaigns across multiple touch points
- Creating and amending outstanding designs for, but not limited to: visual & brand guidelines, campaign ads, social content across print and digital.
- Oversee the entire design process from concept to delivery
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure solutions meet or exceed with our clients’ strategic objectives.
- Following the correct design processes and creating high quality deliverables for projects
- Mentoring and providing art direction and guidance to less senior members of the team, and delegating work when required
- Helping Producers scope projects and giving time estimates needed to complete your work
- Great conceptual and design skills.
- Exceptional layout, grid, typography and information design skills.
- Excellent at brand identity and campaign thinking spanning both print and digital.
- Having illustration skills would be beneficial but not a must.
- You will have experience in a busy studio environment ideally in an design or advertising agency.
- You’ll have a fantastic portfolio with a good range of styles.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating from concept to final delivery of a project.
- You’ll be able to talk about your work and thinking with confidence in front of both the wider agency as well as clients.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC (After Effects / Cinema 4D would be a bonus).
- Great time management and the ability to produce outstanding work to a deadline.
- You’ll be a great problem-solver, with the judgement, experience and decisiveness to make things happen.
- You’ll have a positive can-do attitude and like to push boundaries.
In return, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and hone your talents across a unique range of projects. You’ll be working closely with a broad selection of interesting clients whilst becoming part of a growing Design team.
We would like to see your portfolio showcasing your creative talents.
We need to see work that clearly demonstrates your creativity and eye for craft.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.
If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.