- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
At PHM, we sit squarely at the intersection of Publicis Health, the largest Healthcare Communications network in the world, and Publicis Media, the number one buyer of media in the US. This gives us access to talent, technology and data to help us deliver the market-leading solutions that give our clients true competitive advantage.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people.
The Search Vice President exercises broad-based organizational leadership by being a cross-functional leader. The VP provides direction, management and leadership to the search team. The VP also owns enterprise search strategy and the execution of key accounts while maintaining strong client relations.
· Expert level understanding of digital landscape and agency capabilities
· Expert knowledge of search landscape and the digital evolution of consumer behavior as it pertains to search
· Expert understanding of media landscape and media mix analysis
· Expert in leading process development, integration and compliance across office
· Advanced ability to identify potential risks, to proactively problem solve and to create efficiencies
· Advanced knowledge of all media categories (Planning, Media, Technology, etc.)
· Understands the total marketing process and the strategic role of media
· Recognized industry expert outside of the company
· Ability to predict industry trends
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
· Act as the chief architect of the delivery strategy, testing strategy, forecast, and plan for key accounts within your category
· Liaise between PPC & SEO teams to synchronize organic and paid searches
· Responsible for resource management, hiring and development of search staff on assigned business
· Provides strategy, leadership and management to the search team
· Responsible for coordinating and integrating across all agencies
· Understands how changes in technology and media impact search landscape and our clients; develop POVs and best practices
· Provides insight and direction for efficiencies; champions process change
· Ultimately responsible for flawless execution of project management of media deliverables and financial compliance
· Point person and true strategic partner for senior level client relationships
· Strong client engagement skills
· Passion for clients and their business
· Leads strategic account and corresponding search team
· Clear, concise written and presentations skills to effectively communicate story in a compelling fashion
· High-level, strategic/expert; works with senior clients to shape their marketing priorities
· Develops new business opportunities with existing clients and take initiative in developing new client relationships
· Exhibits Integrity and Trust
· Exhibits Self Development
· Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, annual performance review
· Proven ability to lead people (mentoring and developing) and projects
· Proven ability to foster teamwork within the department; ability to develop staff; has the respect of
clients, internal partners and peers.
· Strong innovation and creativity skills
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 12+ years advertising experience, preferably within search and media; Extensive online media experience required
· 7+ years management experience preferred
· Pharmaceutical industry a plus
· BA/BS; advanced degree a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.