Senior Associate, Resource Management
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
At PHM, we sit squarely at the intersection of Publicis Health, the largest Healthcare Communications network in the world, and Publicis Media, the number one buyer of media in the US. This gives us access to talent, technology and data to help us deliver the market-leading solutions that give our clients true competitive advantage.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people.
· Supports the agency by maintaining optimal resource billability and utilization for assigned departments
· Manages, fulfills, and reports on the day-to-day resource management requests for needs to support the execution of client billable work
· Represents assigned department in capacity planning and solution development, which includes:
o Consulting with business partners to frame the key resource management issues (priorities, economics, talent mix, timing, etc.) facing assigned department and work with department lead to develop recommended approaches
o Utilizes data analysis to make recommendations and inform of risks
o Understanding evolving skill needs and deficits based on work forecasts
o Working with HR and department leads on all open requisitions to analyze the need for open freelance and full time requisitions within departments
· Participates in annual planning process for the department with the Department Lead regarding department related initiatives, training, investments and overhead budgets
· Responsible for managing the freelance staffing process to include (but not limited to):
o Forecasting and managing freelance staffing costs
o Facilitate freelance requests through department leads, facilities and IT
o Forecast and manage freelance staffing hours over-time and costs
o Manage and control freelance needs and duration
o Work with department leads to manage resources and balance freelance vs. employees
o Work with Project Management/Business Ops departments to understand client financial status and workload
· Responsible for quality, and on-time input and accurate reporting using Resource Management-related tools
· Tracks, compiles and distributes timely reporting of capability financial data using appropriate information and tools including billability and utilization metrics
- Strong business partnership and influencing skills; able to establish a high level of trust and credibility in the organization
· 2 -4 years of experience in resourcing/staffing for interactive/creative environments preferred
· Ability to understand how the Resource Management role impacts company performance
· Able to work autonomously manage projects
· Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional project and time management skills, flexibility to manage multiple priorities in high volume environment
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
· Intermediate knowledge of Excel and pivot tables required
· Preferred experience using PeopleSoft and Clarity systems
· Possesses effective communication and interpersonal skills(encompasses verbal, written, listening) to react to and resolve issues as well as identify opportunities
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.