Paid Search Manager
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
PHM is the leading health media agency in the US. We are designed for—and dedicated to—delivering best-in-class solutions that connect people with meaningful health and wellness solutions every day. Guided by our genuine passion for health and wellness, our work across the entire media ecosystem helps real patients navigate the most pivotal moments of their healthcare journeys.
At PHM, we sit squarely at the intersection of Publicis Health, the largest Healthcare Communications network in the world, and Publicis Media, the number one buyer of media in the US. This gives us access to talent, technology and data to help us deliver the market-leading solutions that give our clients true competitive advantage.
While we have grown to be the No. 1 agency in our industry, at heart we’re still a startup. It’s that energy and spirit of innovation that allows us to create bold and meaningful “health media firsts” for our clients, and to do it all with #phmlove.
At Publicis Health, we are united around one purpose: to create a world where people are equipped and motivated to take control of their health. We transform healthcare marketing and communications into healthcare engagement. We believe healthcare marketing is healthcare, fostering healthy conversations, healthy behaviors and healthy people.
The Paid Search Manager executes Search Campaigns and has a strong hand in the strategic approach for search campaigns. The goal for the role is to continue execute and manage client’s paid search campaigns.
· Expertise in search campaign implementation, management, analysis and optimization
· Maintain understanding of new and evolving product offerings
· Well versed in vendor landscape, contributes to agency POVs
· Ability to link brand goals search campaign organizing and execution
· Ability to translate and communicate campaign success to clients
· Understanding of analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Adobe SiteCatalyst)
· Intermediate level understanding of Excel functions (ie. VLook-up, Pivot Table, chart building) and PowerPoint
· Knows how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
Internal: Operations, Tactics and Strategy
· Responsible for day-to-day management, execution and monitoring of SEM campaigns
· Collaborate with Search Supervisor and Client Engagement team to establish and evolve client search strategy
· Trains and mentor Search Associates on search best practices
· Organizes and manages campaigns to ensure search campaigns are strategically aligned with business goals
· Proactively identify opportunities for optimization, insight and expansion, and see through to implementation
· Responsible for the development of keyword lists, ad copy and landing page assignments for campaign success
· Monitor paid search campaigns to ensure proper flighting and budget pacing
· Continuously monitor and report on campaign results
· Consistently keeps team informed on status of projects verbally and/or in writing
· Day to day point of contact for the assigned client as it pertains to paid search campaign management
· In-person interaction and presentations with assigned brand team members
· Manages client facing search deliverables and communications specs, program details and deadlines
· Participates in client status calls and financial meetings with client and provides timely follow-up.
· Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
· Exhibits integrity and trust
· Exhibits self development
· Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback)
· Solid listening skills
· Ability to work in a matrix (multi-supervisory) environment; Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic); Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style.
· Strong communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 2-4 years search campaign management experience
· Healthcare industry knowledge a plus
· Google AdWords Certification desired
· Knowledge of search campaign management tools a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.