Manager - Programmatic
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Manager owns strategic planning and campaign execution for an assigned client. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her/their portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of Programmatic Analysts/Sr. Analysts. Managers train Programmatic Analysts on client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization.
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign
- Execute, manage, and optimize online biddable media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. paid search and social, auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships through exceptional client service
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Oversee campaign QA process
- Generate and manage monthly bill/pay and spend reporting in coordination with Analyst
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Analysts and Sr. Analysts, helping to support campaigns
- Attend client meetings
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, engineering, statistics, economics, sociology, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience managing Search, Display, Video, Social and/or Mobile Programmatic Media Buying
- Working knowledge in technologies such as The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Bid Manager, TTD, AOP, AAP and Facebook and Twitter APIs
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Resourceful, curious, and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong analytics, organizational, and communication skills
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Previous leadership/management experience is a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.