Manager, Digital Media Investment
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Spark Foundry is a global media agency that exists to bring HEAT – Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions – to brands. By combining flawless media fundamentals with aggressive innovation, Spark inspires consumers to pay more attention; to care more about our clients’ brands; and to buy more products and services from them.
Balancing the nimble spirit of a startup with the powerhouse soul of Publicis Media, Spark Foundry delivers the best of both worlds to a client roster that spans some of the world’s best and most beloved brands and companies. We combine boutique-caliber insights and service with the buying clout and first-look access of a global leader, bringing the heat to challenger brands that want to act like giants, and to giant brands that want to act like challengers.
With a bottom-up culture that celebrates diversity and aims for all voices to be heard, Spark has become a magnet for the industry’s best talent, with one of the best retention rates in the industry. And by applying a whole-person approach to professional and personal development, Spark develops a workforce that is well prepared for today’s challenges, and also poised to create meaningful careers in the years to come.
Because we know that heat arises the intersection of complementary forces, our professionals come from myriad disciplines and backgrounds: data, analytics, and insights; content and creative production; communications and strategy; finance and marketing; and sociology, psychology, and other liberal arts disciplines.
The Manager, Investment reports to the Associate Director and supervises a team of Senior Associates and Associates. The Manager develops digital strategies and coordinates media plans for our client's products and/or services. They will work closely with the media and analytics team to maintain quality control of the media campaigns in market and continually evaluate and improve performance against client goals. The Manager is key to building and maintaining industry publisher relationships. We are looking for a strategic thinker who can be a mentor to junior planners, a leader within the agency, and a partner with our clients.
- Provide media expertise, share media knowledge, and provide continuous feedback
- Develop digital media strategies and a tactical approach
- Train and mentor planners on best practices of online media planning/buying
- Assign and manage workload of media planners
- Work closely with publishing partners to build and maintain relationships
- Manage client budgets across multiple tactics (display, mobile, video, paid search, etc.)
- Foster an environment of shared learning and act as a trusted source of media information for agency and client meetings
- Partners with Analytics, Ad Ops, and Creative teams
- Provides strategic insights for weekly client reports
- Writes media POVs
- BA/BS degree is required
- A minimum of 3 years of digital media investment experience
- Demonstrated success in mentoring and developing junior staff
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Solid presentation skills; comfortable presenting to internal and external audiences
- Knowledge of Ad Serving technology
- Understanding of the programmatic landscape and basic understanding of most common DSPs
- Process-driven and adaptable
- Experienced with 1st and 3rd party data
- Knowledge of Prisma and other media tools (Campaign Manager, IAS, comScore, Innovid)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.