Principal DevOps Engineer
- Ac. 26 #92-32, Bogotá, Colombia
We are looking for a Principal DevOps Engineer. If you are someone who is willing to take on new challenges and work in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment, you are the right candidate for us!
Prodigious LATAM is Where the Magic Begins. As part of Publicis Groupe, Prodigious is A cross-media transformation agency, based in Colombia and Costa Rica, to support global business, with innovative, flexible, and value-based solutions in which the alchemy of technology, insight, and creativity, truly come together.
We make creative, media, and tech innovative solutions. For this, we are looking for a talented and dynamic person to join our Team. You will have the opportunity to work together with our international clients to provide passionate and innovative solutions.
This position will primarily be responsible for leading the automation of infrastructure and maintaining it. Also, to create and manage Azure resources (Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Firewall Rules, etc.).
- Defining and growing the company approach to DevOps across the technical teams within the organization.
- Working with the different technical teams to identify areas of opportunity for automation. (i.e IT, QA, Mobile/native apps, backend, frontend)
- Researching, documenting, and providing training about new practices in automation, cloud infrastructure, and monitoring systems.
- Being an active role by participating in architecting and setting up both cloud infrastructure and automation for different clients and needs (hands-on position)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/professional experience is required
- 6+ years in DevOps role with demonstrable experience with hybrid cloud solutions
- Hands-on Engineering Leadership
- 4+ years working with CI/CD pipelines (build, deploy, test)
- 3+ years working in Azure architecture, configuration, and management
- 2+ year test automation development
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Experience with shell scripting (Bash, PowerShell)
- Experience with interpreted languages such as Java, Ruby or Python
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, ARM templates, etc
- Strong English skills (B2 or above)
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan provided by Prodigious
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- English language training by a professional language teacher
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
- Attend conferences, training, and more (in COL or other countries)
- Help others get better: conducting training and get rewarded for it