UX Design Lead
- 40 Water St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We are looking for an emergent design leader highly skilled at crafting exceptional experiences for our clients as they guide diverse teams to deliver those experiences. This Lead Designer will use their society-driven design prowess and interpersonal charm to lead research exercises, design explorations, and cross-functional development of high-end technology solutions.
They will be responsible for strengthening our reputation as pioneers in the industry. They will motivate their teams to resolve problems in new ways. They will form bonds with clients as an organizational partner and thought leader. They will lead the creation of design systems that nurture future innovation and sustainability. They will champion their team’s results while delivering timely and critical feedback.
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and applied technology — we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multiskilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects.
Sounds like you? If you are committed to not only transforming the world with amazing products, but also being a valued anchor to our growing global organization, you will be instrumental in our bold pursuit of helping companies change the world. Apply now.
- Guide and organize discovery, research, and data synthesis to identify critical user insights and develop hypotheses to design effective experiences
- Possess deep understanding of craft, tools and process
- Propose optimizations and creative approaches to systems that can drive users’ needs
- Deliver high-quality work through managing others
- Possess a holistic view of the work to generate realistic goals for their project teams to meet
- Clarify and define success metrics for client and business impact
- Design detailed solutions that address clear customer needs, business context, client vision, and project KPIs
- Lead the creation and facilitation of workshops, structured brainstorms, or other collaboration exercises
- Lead collaboration between Experience and Engineering capabilities
- Identify and define new opportunities to bring value to client engagements
- Mentor younger design team members
Your Skills & Experience:
- Excellent visioning skills, i.e. strategic illustration for future outcomes
- Leading projects from start to finish
- Data and insights analysis to determine experience success metrics & KPIs
- Complex system mapping and process mapping
- Deep understanding of user research and testing
- Mapping user journeys and interactive flows
- Wireframing functionality for features and content
- Advanced interaction design
- Advanced prototyping skills with either software or live code
- Advanced knowledge of component-based design-development
- Advanced knowledge of audits and competitive landscaping
- Basic knowledge of project scope estimates
- Public speaking and pitch delivery
- Mentorship skills
Set Yourself Apart With:
- Ecosystem mapping and design
- Experience managing and mentoring careers of associate design talent
- Proprietary approach to both generative and evaluative consumer research and testing
- Heuristic evaluation and performance data analysis
- Demonstrated photo or video editing capabilities
- Design for emerging experiences, i.e. natural language processing and augmented reality
- Consultancy and business strategy client experience
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.