Senior Media Planner
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. So what? So… Challengers are playing a high-stakes game—they must battle behemoth market leaders, upend ingrained treatment habits, or transform a “me-too” product into “yes-please” product. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
A culture-first, creative community, Heartbeat’s been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by both Ad Age and MM&M. We take a lot of pride in that. Heartbeaters are thinkers and doers with healthcare roots and an appetite for fresh perspectives. We chase after challenges with ingenuity and guts, always striving for better. So if you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 200 employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of awards from the likes of the Mannys, MM&M, OMMA, & Clio, not to mention Agency of the Year nominations galore. And led by a President who dared to be quoted: “We celebrate people who stand up and say, ‘You know what? This is dumb.'” Damn straight.
Senior Media Planner
Tired of working on boring accounts? Want to work in an intelligent, creative, award-winning atmosphere?
Our synergistic approach to fulfilling client needs allows the Senior Media Planner to be client facing while he/she simultaneously works with internal departments from campaign conception to completion, making creative suggestions along the way.
This position is responsible for developing online media plans in accordance with the objectives, strategies and goals communicated by Heartbeat’s roster of top tier clients. In keeping with HB’s philosophy of ‘next new’ you would also be responsible for meeting with vendors and sales reps to ensure our company stays on top of emerging media platforms and offerings.
- Planning and implementation of online media campaigns, including but not limited to
- Day-to-day management of the media plan, including optimizing, budget pacing and accounting duties
- Developing reports and recommendations based on campaign performance
- Primary internal contact for campaign-related needs, queries and issues
- Participate in and support Director in client communications and fulfilling client requests
- Assist Director in providing strategic recommendations to and growing business opportunities with current clients
- Keep up with the latest trends in media, and identify new vendors and tactics that may be able to meet our clients’ needs
- 3+ years of digital media planning and buying experience
- In-depth understanding of interactive marketing and online media; working knowledge of offline media
- Familiarity with optimizing and reporting on display campaigns, as well as custom online executions like microsites
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, and an ability to relate results to a clients’ business objectives
- Superior communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently while contributing to team goals
- Working knowledge of third-party software, ex. Doubleclick campaign manager, google analytics, Nielsen Suite etc.
- Ability to present ideas and gain consensus and support
- A high level of energy and initiative to explore, conceptualize and implement new processes and work flows
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with pharmaceutical clients a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.