Media Planner (Search)
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service marketing agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. It’s our lifeblood to help these brands overcome their competitive challenges and rise above the expectations. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 250+ employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of industry awards for our work (Clio, OMMA, MM+M, MANNY) and our agency (4x Best Place to Work from Ad Age & MM+M). We are especially proud of our industry-leading commitment to diversity & inclusion, with recognition from Med Ad News as a D&I Champion.
If you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
We’re not your typical search team. Not only do we craft insight-driven campaigns, and we have our hands in the fire, finding the edge in a rapidly changing industry. We’ve gone far beyond keyword lists – search is the digital beacon that lights our clients’ path to success. We are the engine (no pun intended) that never stops running. If you’re a self-starter with a passion for all things search and a desire to take on emerging media, Heartbeat Ideas is the place for you
The Search Planner is responsible for all aspects of day-to-day client account management. Part manager, part analyst—he or she will be expected to closely monitor campaigns, report on performance, and make suggestions for improvement within the team and to clients. He or she will have the opportunity to grow their knowledge and gain valuable industry experience by working closely with display and SEO teams, creative development, website and technical development, strategy and account teams.
- Day-to-day management of paid search accounts: budget pacing/monitoring, optimizations
- Generate keyword lists and assist with ad copy development
- Implement and track client campaigns, monitoring/questioning deliverables. Confidence and clarity on deliverables
- Conduct keyword research and competitive/market analyses; be able to present findings in both informal and formal environments
- Produce reports that analyze campaign activity
- Recommend testing opportunities or optimizations to clients and internal teams, provide industry findings & POV on execution
- Proficiency in AdWords, Microsoft Advertising, Google Analytics, and SA360 (among other tools)
- Ability to communicate with both internal teams and clients professionally and concisely
- Compiling, analyzing and delivering account performance data to internal and external clients
- Onboarding of Associate level team members
- Bachelors Degree, 2-3 years of paid search experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of paid search best practices and optimization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Search Engine Tools
- A degree of “search nerdery” – a passion for what’s new in an evolving industry
- Ability to think on one’s feet and participate in team knowledge development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; some client-facing experience
- Experience working with healthcare/finance/”sensitive industry” clients a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.