Manager, Talent Acquisition
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Harnessing the power of the modern media landscape to drive business transformation, Publicis Media creates value for clients through global media agency brands and scaled capabilities across investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, performance marketing and content.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for overseeing the full life cycle of the recruiting process while keeping abreast of industry and market trends, and innovating new approaches to solve for evolving business challenges. In partnership with Talent Acquisition leadership, the Manager upholds the strategy for talent acquisition across the company, maintaining a clear focus on relationship management, candidate generation, candidate experience, and education. The Manager functions as a subject matter expert on the recruitment process and strategies, helping to establish best practices; building, maintaining, and updating documentation as needed. This individual contributes to training initiatives both within the Talent team and across the organization.
The Manager also serves as a lead recruiter, managing a diverse pipeline of candidates, and actively managing an independent req load. It is imperative that this individual be highly adaptable, able to manage a high volume of operational work and individual requisitions simultaneously without sacrificing quality, communication, or candidate experience. This role is ideal for a process-oriented individual.
- Effectively manage relationships with multiple Hiring Managers simultaneously, providing attentive service to all
- Maintain a knowledge base of industry trends and new innovations
- Manage candidates seamlessly through the interview process; set expectations, provide thoughtful feedback, negotiate and close all offers
- Provide regular status updates to Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers on recruitment for open positions
- Partner with Hiring Managers to identify key requirements and set recruitment strategy for designated roles
- Proactively develop pools of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Work with Talent Lead to document, update, and report on headcount
- Provide day-to-day management and/or mentorship to Talent Acquisition team
- Maintain various recruitment tracking and reports, and enhance existing reports where applicable
- Fully and accurately utilize our applicant tracking system
- Contribute to the development of new Talent initiatives, building supporting documentation when necessary
- Lead training sessions for the Talent team and other cross-functional groups
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 4-5+ years of experience recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record recruiting and filling marketing and/or advertising roles
- Practiced experience developing consultative relationships with Hiring Managers
- Experience mentoring less experienced members of a Talent team
- Proactive contributor, eager to further develop and learn the media industry
- Organized and process oriented approach to staffing and on-boarding
- Solid experience with applicant tracking systems
- Mastery of LinkedIn Recruiter
- Professional and effective oral and written communication skills
- Superior strategic thinking and solid analytical skills
- Proactive drive to self-educate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.