Paid Social Senior Account Executive
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
We are Zenith. We invented the media agency in 1998, and 12 years later we were the first to put effectiveness at the heart of our work, when we became the ROI Agency. For us, ROI is about improving the fortunes of brands. All 450 of us come to work every day with the aim of leading our clients down more profitable paths.
But that is getting harder. With new channels, data sources and technologies multiplying the decisions you have to make every day, there are so many possible paths to success. At the same time, the asks of communications are bigger than ever: ‘make my brand no.1’, ‘help me become the most loved brand in the category’, ‘get me growth whilst my competitors decline.’ So we HAVE to help clients make bolder moves. We need to take them down different, braver, more profitable paths. That’s what we do.
Zenith is one of five distinct agency brands within Publicis Media, one arm of Publicis Groupe. Publicis Media is a brand led organisation powered by the scale and insight of the practices; Publicis Media Exchange, Publicis Media Content, Performics, Data Sciences and Commerce.
Performics is the performance marketing arm of Publicis Media, in this role you will be working for the Zenith Performics Team. Performics is an industry leading performance marketing agency.
The core purpose of the Paid Social Senior Account Executive is to assist in the effective management of clients’ Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest and TikTok advertising campaigns, to develop broad Performance Media knowledge and build confident client facing skills.
- Supporting their AM to plan and implement global paid social campaigns for their sub-team’s Business Unit.
- Liaising with the client to co-ordinate assets, copy, etc. ahead of campaign launch.
- Briefing the wider team on campaign creation and ensuring that all activity is launched smoothly and on time.
- Supporting their AM in the creation of PCAs and any other client facing material.
- Teaching their AE best practices for set-up, optimisations and audience creation.
- Supporting the management team with presentations and ad-hoc requests from the central client.
- Effective management of AE’s workload -e.g meeting deadlines for deliverables for both local and central clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within a paid social agency team
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in planning and activating large-scale brand and DR campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge of the Facebook family of apps, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat.