Senior Manager Client Services : Energy & Commodities (all genders)
- Arnulfstraße 60, Munich, Germany
About Publicis Sapient
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way they work and how they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices worldwide, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As a Senior Manager Client Services, you will work closely with leadership, industry and client service leads to drive awareness of Publicis Sapient as a digital transformation partner - revolutionizing the way companies and consumers connect. The role provides the opportunity to engage with our national team and interact with customers, prospects and partners directly.
You have very strong client relationship skills; a proven track record of building strong personal and professional relationships with CMOs, CIOs, CEOs and business leads of large organisations in the energy sector. Your relationships are based on your ability to provide a point of a view, an opinion, a new perspective to senior executives on the trends and currents impacting their business; that makes you a trusted advisor.
Own the business development ‘funnel’ including inbound, outbound, and long tail opportunity management. You will qualify leads and take next steps with the appropriate teams.
Create and nurture strong relationships across our partner network and our key technology partners. You will proactively identify and respond to opportunities and bring together blended teams in how we respond.
Achieving revenue targets through new client wins and selected organic account growth.
Write and manage new business proposals and pitches, including government RFP submission, helping to position Publicis Sapient in a way that’s aligned with client objectives and expectations.
You will take ownership of managing pitch teams to ensure deadlines are met.
Your Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of relevant business development or strategic partner management experience - preferably at a consulting with exposure to the German energy and commodities sector
- You bring the combination of deep analytical and reporting skills as well as ability to build strong relationships
- You are not just a salesperson, you have broad experience strong client network up to and including C-Level executives in the local market
- You are able to both generate and close business, and strike a healthy balance between the two
- You have experience working closely with partners and technology vendors to explore and drive plans
- Understanding energy value chain with focus on distributed energy and energy supply or energy sales and marketing
- Consulting experience within TSO, DSO or Energy Retail is a plus
Set Yourself Apart With
- Passion and/or understanding for the use of innovative, breakthrough technologies
- Commercial and entrepreneurial mind-set
- Ambition, curiosity, chemistry, and personality
- Knowledge of digital and platform development within the Automotive Industry
- Able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
The entire PS community is working remote as we navigate the COVID-19 global health crisis together. Our recruiting procedures have been adjusted to ensure the health and safety of our candidates and our people remain a priority. All of our interviews are now taking place via phone and video conferencing. Thank you very much for your understanding.