- 3rd Fl., Sindhorn Tower 1, 130-132 Wireless Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
Publicis is the lead agency of the Publicis Groupe – the 4th largest communications group in the world. The Publicis network spans 83 countries and 256 offices.
Publicis employs 2,400 people through its network in 55 cities across Asia (including eight Indian cities and 39 Chinese cities), managed out of its regional headquarters in Singapore. Key clients from the region include HP, Nestle, L’Oreal, Cadbury, Pernod-Ricard, UBS, Fidelity, Renault, and Sanofi.
At Publicis, we specialize in holistic communication which we call La Holistic Difference. It is a consumer-centric process and can use considerable ‘alternative media’ and consumer activations program to achieve the goals.
Everything we do is based on consumer knowledge and we always work closely with the sales and distribution managers of our clients' companies to achieve our collective aims
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a dynamic and fast paced team within a global media agency. The role will playing an active role as part of the broader Finance team.
- Preparation of Budgets/Forecasts in coordination with the local Finance Director.
- Operational controlling based on approved budget/forecast and in accordance with approval processes in place at any given time.
- Completion, within deadlines, of all monthly financial services functions in accordance with Publicis Media processes and policies.
- Providing accurate financial reports to both Finance Director and management teams ensuring that all month end reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure client billings are timely and accurate.
- Ensure that debtors are collected in a timely manner.
- Ensure that any queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with Janus/Publicis Media Best Practices and statutory financial controls including external/internal audit requirements.
- Assist Finance Director on continuous improvement projects as appropriate that may arise on an ad hoc basis.
- Liaise with the SSC related matters.
- Client Contract Compliance
- Client Profitability
- Bachelor of Business/Accounting (essential)
- TH CA / TH CPA qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Proven Management skills (essential)
- Ability to analyze results and provide inferences and conclusions
- Knowledge of accounting standards and basic tax requirements