- Freshwater Place, Southbank, VIC, Australia
We are a creative solutions company.
We believe that creativity is the most powerful asset in business today. In an increasingly commoditised world, creativity is the greatest competitive advantage for our clients and their brands. Our ability to create fresh, original, disruptive, transformative ideas comes from a deep understanding of human behaviour. It’s what we bring to every business problem. We call it HumanKind™ thinking. It’s not about customers or consumers; we start with people and their behaviour. And we use all our intelligence, design thinking, digital innovation and customer experience capabilities to shape that thinking into behaviour and business-changing solutions.
We never stand still.
We abide by the belief that “constructive dissatisfaction” is the essence of progress. And the key to building better solutions. It’s in our DNA. Leo Burnett was famous for saying "Let's continue to be known as an agency which spends more time trying to improve its theories rather than defend them."
We started life as an advertising agency, but we’ve completely transformed our business. We embrace technology as a critical enabler of creativity, and we’re continuously innovating to build new services and capabilities that help us deliver amazing solutions for our clients.
Due to business growth, we are looking for an Account Executive to join our team in Melbourne. The role requires the ability to coordinate a large number of projects and to keep the rest of the agency team advised of the progress being made. We’re looking for candidates who are energetic, proactive team players with a can-do approach to the everyday, as well as thrive on delivering creative solutions to business problems.
- Provides general support (project and administration) to account service team in the execution of all campaigns.
- Maintains the weekly agency and client “Work in Progress” report and assists in the organisation of team meetings
- Develops knowledge of agency structure and functions, utilising resources appropriately and efficiently
- Ensures that agency systems and procedures are followed including:
- opening and closing of jobs
- preparing studio briefs
- tend to print and digital production details
- traffic jobs internally
- material instructions
- despatch of material
- preparing estimates and budget summaries
- purchase orders
- development and maintenance of campaign timelines in conjunction with production and resource management
- contact reports
- proof reading
- maintenance of guard books and archiving
- monitor and organise video & print library
- With the Account Director, manages the monthly invoicing
- Develops understanding of clients’ business:
- Assists with research, proposal development and job execution
- Conducts competitor reviews as required
- May be responsible for some client contact
- Tertiary qualified in a communications/marketing discipline preferred
- Preferably some advertising agency experience
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Organisation, communication, administrative, interpersonal
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative with enthusiastic “can do” approach
- Can work independently
- Basic analytical skills
What we’ll offer you:
- Work in one of the world’s most progressive and dynamic modern communications businesses
- Opportunity to work with a diverse workforce where we value all the benefits of harnessing differences for our people, our clients and our business.
- A committed Diversity and Inclusion and Belonging strategy driven through our Viva! Women, Égalité and First Peoples RAP (reconciliation action plan) programs
- A creative, fun and rewarding office environment backed up by our Publicis Liberté flexibility approach “working your way, with us!”
- Open environment, where your input and feedback is valued
- Access to employee benefits including –wellness programmes, learning and development opportunities, network events
- Confidential 24 hour support via our employee assistance programme
Leo Burnett, as a part of Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request