Senior Data Analyst
- 6 Concourse Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
The Analytic Consulting Group partners with internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Sr. Data Analyst helps support all aspects of analytic initiatives from conception to completion.
- Use SAS, SQL, Excel, and other tools to conduct analysis of a client’s relationship marketing programs
- In collaboration with other team members, design and execute ad hoc analyses to answer questions about program performance
- Produce dashboards in Excel or Tableau to provide routine reporting to clients and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage data logistics - including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. - to enable project execution
- Contribute to client-facing deliverables presenting and explaining the results of analyses, and providing appropriate strategic and tactical recommendations
- Appropriately account for the timeliness and quality of all assignments
- QA/QC data and report outputs to ensure accuracy
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing analytics for individually targeted marketing programs (CRM and/or acquisition)
- Proficient in SAS, SQL, and Excel
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful developing relationships within and across functional teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
- Highly motivated and collaborative
- Acute attention to detail (QA/QC)
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Experience analyzing campaigns in digital channels, including search (SEM), display ads, social, and Web sites
- Experience in automotive marketing, especially Tier 2/3 aftersales/service
- Experience in producing reports/dashboards in Tableau or other tools
- Experience with additional data/statistical tools: Python, R, etc.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.