Senior Visual Designer | UI
- Khet Pathum Wan, Bangkok, Thailand
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We are looking for a Senior Visual Designer that demonstrates a knack for multiplatform design and interactivity. You demonstrate a high amount of creative agency over their work and will guide our clients' business strategy. You possess a proactive, vibrant spirit that's eager to add value and curious to flex their skills into new expertise. You will collaborate with our teams to cultivate strategy, high-fidelity execution, presentation storytelling, and code-based prototypes.
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and applied technology — we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multiskilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join an international global organization with a 'start-up' mentality. We highly value Openness, Collaboration, Learning Mindset and partner with our clients to drive positive outcomes.
- Apply advanced understanding of Design Principles to establish the visual language of a product
- Understand client’s business objectives, brand and consumer to inform effective design ideas
- Contribute to the development of modular design systems with reusable UI components
- Possess a deep POV on craft, tools and process
- Discern and consolidate visual design feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Effectively communicate with and delegate to vendors and clients around project specifications
- Lead and manage small project tracks autonomously
- 4+ years of digital design experience with a strong portfolio
- Excel in building UI library and showcase innovative visual components
- The design process and specifications documentation
- Thorough communication and storytelling abilities
- High proficiency in design tools – Sketch, Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in English and Thai languages with an understanding of Thai culture & business ethics
- Ability to work in an agile distributed team environment and collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams
Set Yourself Apart With
- Consultancy client experience in Financial Service or FinTech is a plus
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions
*Kindly attached your design portfolio link in your application
- At the forefront of digital transformation
- "Plugged" into a truly global organization with a start-up mindset
- Career growth and training opportunities
- A collaborative, agile and diverse regional team
- Comprehensive insurance and medical benefits
Career Level – Senior Associate