Senior Experience Designer | UX
- Khet Pathum Wan, Bangkok, Thailand
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We are looking for a Senior Experience Designer to help shape the future for how our clients serve their customers. You will work across every stage of the experience, from designing new features to prototyping high fidelity solutions. Our team is a close-knit collective of diverse thinkers and doers that pioneer solutions that have never been done, collaborate with our clients as partners and design for future iteration and sustainability.
The Publicis Sapient Experience Design Capability is the bridge between business strategy and technology — we create meaningful, holistic experiences for our clients and their customers. We are multiskilled thinkers, computational designers, environmental designers, researchers, and architects.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join an international global organization with a 'start-up' mentality. We highly value Openness, Collaboration, Learning Mindset and partner with our clients to drive positive outcomes.
- Champion the discovery, research, and data synthesis to identify critical user insights and develop hypotheses to design compelling experiences
- Utilize industry design standards to define and implement experience criteria
- Clarify and define success metrics for client and business impact
- Apply user-centred design methodologies to drive value for users
- Possess a thorough POV on craft, tools and process
- Validate experiences through usability testing and iteratively integrate findings into design solutions
- Facilitate design workshops with stakeholders
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams on the development of visual direction, motion, content strategy, and UX writing
- Lead and manage small project tracks autonomously
- 5+ years of relevant experience designing applications, experiences, products and services that balance user needs, business objectives and technology constraints
- A holistic and human-centred approach to product and service design, from research and insight generation to concept to deliverables
- Experience with Agile software development processes and methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in design tools – Figma, Sketch, Overflow and Adobe Creative Suite
- Component-based design-development
- Proficiency in design process and specifications documentation
- Proficiency in English and Thai languages with an understanding of Thai culture & business ethics
- Ability to work in an agile distributed team environment and collaborating with multi-disciplinary
Set Yourself Apart With
- Banking or FinTech industry design experience preferred
- Knowledge of and curiosity about technology and its impact on design solutions
- Design for emerging experiences, i.e. natural language processing and augmented reality
*Kindly attached your design portfolio link in your application.
- At the forefront of digital transformation
- "Plugged" into a truly global organization with a start-up mindset
- Career growth and training opportunities
- A collaborative, agile and diverse regional team
- Comprehensive insurance and medical benefits