Senior AWS Engineer
- 2828 Routh Street, Suite 200, Dallas, Texas, us
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
* 5+ years experience in writing infrastructure-as-code to build, and test Cloud security solutions.
* Implements and configures security controls in AWS accounts.
* Baking Security controls into Engineering and DevOps pipelines (e.g., build automation and configuration management)
* Writing security scripts that leverage cloud platform command line tools
* Knowledge integrating Security tools (Veracode | Fortify etc) with the CICD pipelines
* Knowledge on KMS / Secret Management tools
* Knowledge of AWS/Azure/Google Cloud security services and tools.
* Experience with cloud provisioning and orchestration tools such as Could Formation, Terraform, and Ansible
* Excellent knowledge and expertise in Linux Administration, Shell/Perl/Python Scripting
* Experience in OS hardening.
* Understanding of monitoring tools like New Relic, Nagios, Datadog, Logstash, Splunk etc.
Experience and Qualifications:
* AWS, software engineering, and DevOps experience in large-scale environments.
* Deep understanding of AWS Security Best Practices - 5+ Years
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.