- 2021 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201, Dallas, TX, United States
At Saatchi & Saatchi we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As an Account Supervisor, you work closely with the Idea Management, Creative, Strategic Planning, Project Management and Production department in developing and implementing fully integrated advertising campaigns and initiatives to generate awareness of Client’s products that lifts opinion and consideration, with the ultimate goal of increased sales. As the Account Supervisor, you are also responsible for managing the overall production budget for the respective model.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Managing, inspiring and leading an account team including an Account Executive and an Account Coordinator. Develop career paths with objectives and performance reviews to help them reach their goals
- Understanding the clients business including category trends, product knowledge, competitive analysis, sales forecasts, market challenges and client stakeholder structure
- Develop manage and track timelines, scopes of work and budgets
- Anticipating problems, surfacing them, and effectively resolving issues in a proactive manner.
- Work with clients to set measurable business objectives and KPIs/goals and report on final success metrics
- 4-6 years of agency or client experience required; prior experience in the automotive category is a plus, as well as any international experience
- College degree preferred, with an emphasis in Advertising, Marketing, Business, International Business, Events PR or related studies desired.
- An ideal candidate will have a strong integrated production background, developing and implementing advertising campaigns for well-known brands.
- Proficient with the following computer software/systems: desktop and mobile applications, MS Office, PowerPoint, Keynote and social and analytical tools.
- Have an understanding or have worked on Global initiatives or with International clients
- Fluency in another language not mandatory, but is a plus
- Ability to inspire the creative teams to develop big, category-defining ideas. Experience nurturing these ideas into relevant channels including: mobile, website, apps, desktop, banners, TV, print, radio, OOH, social, experiential events, etc.
- Ability to effectively judge creative work and provide a critical eye when reviewing, as well as developing a strong agency POV
- The ability and judgment to maintain a high level of confidentiality while working on proprietary aspects of the day-to-day business for the client and agency.
- The ability to work extended hours, including weekends, as required.
- The Ability to travel Internationally, if requested
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great attention-to-detail.
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload, multi-task and delegate.
All are welcome at Saatchi—dogs included. Diversity drives our perspectives, our ideas and our innovative solutions. We thrive off of creative freedom, reciprocal empowerment and, let’s be real, those agency-hosted happy hours. We’re continually embracing new ways to ally with our counterparts and cultivating an inclusive workplace. We are aspiring change-makers.
We are Saatchi.