Associate Content Strategy Director
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As an Associate Content Strategy Director, you provide leadership to the project team by understanding, applying, and disseminating content best practices as part of the larger, cross-functional team. You collaborate with Experience and technical teams, as well as subject matter experts across product lines, to understand and help support client objectives and user requirements.
- Providing brand-related content recommendations that help the business and its customers achieve their goals based on information obtained through user research, site audits, competitive assessments, user testing, and site metrics
- Generating and/or overseeing an inventory of all site content, including related assets
- Creating or reviewing site structure and nomenclature for the most intuitive presentation of content
- Ensuring content is structured properly for any relevant backend systems including CMS, DAM, and/or PIM
- Contributing to technical system evaluations (such as CMS, DAM, and/or PIM) from a content perspective in terms of requirements
- Creation of taxonomy and tagging strategies, as well as migration maps and content models
- Overseeing content migration and creating or reviewing associated documentation
- Contributing to definition and management of, as well as periodic updates to, content governance and workflow (including content creation, content entry, publication, and decommission)
- Responsible for management of, as well as periodic updates to, personalization and content tagging strategies for the site
Your Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience in online content strategy
- Experience leading content or cross-functional teams
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.