Lead Client Support Specialist
- 530 E Montecito St, Santa Barbara, CA 93103, USA
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
Do you want to work in a fun, smart, and energetic environment where you will be challenged, rewarded AND inspired? Come work with top performers at CJ Affiliate to make a real difference in how top brands run their businesses. We are the world’s leading affiliate marketing network - we transform digital marketing with the help of big data and business intelligence. We help advertisers drive more sales and expand their reach … and we want to hear from you!
The Lead Client Support Specialist provides supervisory leadership over CJ Affiliate’s Client Support team. In this role, you are responsible for managing the day-to-day work of our Client Support Specialists so they can successfully provide exceptional support for CJ Affiliate clients. You will also work with internal teams to execute on a variety of initiatives and facilitate key processes.
Do these things interest you? You will:
- Lead the team in assisting publishers, advertisers, and prospects with operational support via tickets, live chat, and phone, acting as an escalation point for complex scenarios.
- Regularly provide guidance and career growth opportunities to Client Support Specialists through weekly one-on-ones, survey reviews, and quarterly/yearly performance reviews.
- Review ticket and survey reports to identify trends and effectively manage team productivity.
- Ensure staffing and coverage needs are met to provide live chat and phone support during business hours.
- Lead team meetings for information sharing, feedback generation, and maintain team morale.
- Act as a key stakeholder on Product launches, providing feedback on behalf of CJ Affiliate clients.
- Hire and onboard new Client Support Specialists.
What we look for:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree
- You have developed the ability to manage direct reports
- You are passionate about providing excellent service to internal and external customers
- You are a clear and effective communicator
- You have strong analytical, organizational, problem solving, and follow through skills
- You are driven to succeed
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
CJ Affiliate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CJ Affiliate’s policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. CJ Affiliate also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
CJ Affiliate will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.