SVP, Project Management & Digital Operations
- 1675 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Walk the halls of SSW and you'll find a rather spirited and passionate group of people. It's a stimulating assembly of professionals—writers, managers, strategists, art directors, planners, analysts and developers.
We believe the only way to move people to live healthier, happier lives is to create ideas that move them emotionally. Never powered by reason alone, people – whether they’re consumers, caregivers, doctors or payers – are motivated to take action by emotion. Only when people feel something will they be willing to do something.
For decades, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness has provided consumer and professional marketing, strategic consulting and medical education to pharmaceutical and wellness brands. Today, we're dedicated to continuing that legacy by raising the bar and crafting award- winning work online, on-air, in print and in-office. Going beyond addressing simply the absence of illness, our vision is to inspire a healthier, happier world. Together, we strive to help brands thrive in today’s culture of wellbeing by leveraging the power of Wellness IntelligenceSM.
The SVP, Project Management & Digital Operations is responsible for developing and leading a Project Management Operations for the agency. You will be working with the General Manager and the client leadership teams to ensure codification of best practices across the multiple books of business at the agency. This role will be leading the agency’s continued digital transformation (ie. Digital operations, while elevating, training and driving accountability with the project management capability. This is an essential role that requires strong leadership abilities to advance our integrated approach and enable continued transformation, innovation and growth for the agency.
The ideal candidate should have experience structuring and leading multi-million-dollar digitally-driven marketing programs, inclusive of enterprise software deployment, Marketing Operations, and digital product ownership/development. Extensive expertise managing multidisciplinary resources and parallel lines of business, with demonstrated success developing and maintaining the following is required - governance of digital-first structures, agency models, change management programs, standard operating procedures, processes to facilitate best in class delivery, knowledge sharing and asset reuse, as well as best practices and tools to drive efficiency for agency and client partners.
They will also possess a proven ability to represent the Project Management discipline with internal and client leadership, and be adept at building and maintaining strong relationships with agency, client and third-party partners. They will work with these entities to proactively solve business challenges and contribute to the development of operational processes that adapt to evolving business challenges, best practices and industry standards. Day to day, they will focus on maintaining operational and delivery efficiency, risk mitigation and resolution, and the management and mentorship of a team of Project Managers.
· Develop and maintain the vision, direction, framework and responsibilities of the SVP, Project Management & Digital Operations and supporting Project Management team members.
· Provide operational leadership, partnering closely with General Manager, Finance Leads, Book Leads, and Practice Leads.
· Work with key client and agency stakeholders, to develop and instill processes, workflows and tools that support the effective delivery of integrated work. Contribute to a culture of delivery efficiency and excellence across disciplines with direct reports in the Project Management department.
· Lead the team through scoping, staffing and management of multiple, concurrent workstreams, large scale on and offline projects totaling over $80MM+ annually.
· Maintain and enforce high standards of communications and documentation, including status and financial reports, timelines, scopes, change orders, burn reports and forecasting, best practices and asset management.
· Proactively manage, provide guidance, and develop clear communication standards around program and business-related risks, including mitigation planning and crisis management.
· Support onboarding and change management throughout the Publicis and client organizations by establishing and monitoring SOPs and leading process changes and training.
· Partner with internal stakeholders to continuously optimize existing operational processes and systems, ensuring buy-in and compliance throughout.
· Develop key performance metrics and the associated reporting and tracking mechanisms required to measure agency success in this new model.
· 15+ years’ experience in a digital-first creative services organization, working with high profile brands and leading senior cross-functional stakeholders including strategy, analytics, creative, technology, experience design, editorial, production, operations, finance, and resourcing.
· 5-8 years' experience managing a large team of Associate-to-Senior Project Mangers in a digital environment.
· 5+ years’ experience with Marketing Operations, =
· 4-6 years’ experience directly engaging with clients. Experience with Client Procurement, Agency Relations and/or Client PMO teams a strong plus.
· Expert-level knowledge and deep experience in project management, including scoping, staffing, estimating, managing burn, and creating processes that support omni-channel / integrated campaigns, multi-faceted engagements, and complex programs.
· Superior communication skills, (written and verbal) - ability to comfortably and succinctly present to a diverse set of senior leadership team members internally and client-side.
· Proven management skills: ability to inspire and coach staff.
· Networking and interpersonal skills: highly refined, positive internal working relationships at all levels and within all departments.
· Integrity: is the face of the brand and Publicis Health in all life aspects: must adhere to highest levels of integrity at all times.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.