Publicis Media - (Senior) Software Engineer - Full Stack (Azure / Web / .NET / C#) - Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt
- Toulouser Allee 1, 40211 Düsseldorf, Deutschland
- Mitarbeiter(innen) können remote arbeiten
Publicis Media is the world's second largest media agency network and part of the French communications group Publicis Groupe. As a global holding company, Publicis Media lives through its global agency brands Zenith, Starcom and Spark, which manage and continuously develop the customer business in strategic communications consulting in over 100 countries. In addition, central teams of specialists at Publicis Media support the agencies' clients in these areas: Data and Technology, Analytics and Insights, Research, Content, Performance, Buying and Business Development.
- Engineering of Cloud-based Web Applications for the optimization of internal processes
- UI Development (Scripting & Styling)
- Backend development in Microservices driven architecture
- Close cooperation in agilen Teams (UX Designer, Product Mngr., Architects, QA…)
Several years of professional experience:
- ASP.NET MVC / C#
- Rest APIs/JSon
Nice to have:
Knowledge of the following technologies and concepts:
- MS Azure PaaS Services
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Delivery)
- NoSQL DBs, Big Data, Analytics, BI, Data Lake etc.
Soft Skills :
- Accustomed to European (German) business culture, communication and way of thinking
- Not afraid to advance your opinion and to bring in own ideas
- Take over ownership and proactive development
- Fluent English skills (daily work language), German Skills not necessary
- Mobile Office: State-of-the-art technologies enable location-independent and flexible working (pro rata or 100% possible).
- Working in global teams: Exciting and varied projects in a global environment (India, USA, UK, France, etc.)
- Strategic partner of Microsoft: Sponsored acquisition of Microsoft certificates and direct collaboration with Microsoft experts
- D-Search Day (Developers Research Day): A day where every employee can search for a technical task that is independent of the project, fun and designed to broaden their personal horizons.
- Training and career: Continuous training and development of our employees as part of Publicis Learning as well as a wide range of career prospects in one of the world's largest agency networks
- Perspectives: Permanent employment contract right from the start
- High working comfort: Modern light-flooded office buildings and workplaces in the center of Düsseldorf with very good transport connections
- Feel-Well: Free agency sports, flat-rate drinks, fresh fruit and massages
- Real team spirit: High level of collegiality and fun at work as well as joint celebrations and events.