Account Supervisor (Healthcare)
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
This person will have the opportunity to:
- Work on Fortune 5 brand with big marketing budgets and is one of the agencies key growth accounts
- Partner with the team to deliver leading-edge strategy and award-worthy creative work
- Own and run projects from start to finish with support from team
- Work on a wide range of different efforts/projects
- Build relationships with senior marketing clients
- Manage, support and help grow an AE
· Campaign development through execution
· Large multi-channel—emphasis on digital/video—production experience
· Experience partnering with media & data partners – focusing on measurement, personalization and targeted media/creative.
· Dynamic creative experience
· Experience working with Hispanic audiences
· Team player
· Excellent communication skills
· Can-do attitude
· Takes the initiative
· Eager to grow/learn
Any knowledge/ability mandatories:
Experience on a service/burden brand is preferred but not mandatory. Understanding of the health care space is a bonus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.