Analyst, Business Development
- 100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Insync, we are investigators of human behaviors. We look at what people do; why they do it; and what propels them along/holds them back in making changes and decisions. The decisions that humans make are complex: they are influenced by not only rational and emotional factors; they also are influenced by historical, cultural, psychological, and political factors as well.
Who we are:
- Brand Strategy and Innovation.
- Deep Customer Intimacy.
- Behavioral Insights and Decision Making.
- Strategic Brand Communications.
We facilitate a patient-centric viewpoint via 3 specialized areas: Insights. Consulting. Training.
Insync is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and part of the largest healthcare communications group in the world, Publicis Health Global network.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
• As a pivotal member of our sales team, the Analyst, Business Development will provide support for all aspects of the sales process, including: • Develop customized and targeted outreach to generate meetings • Schedule meetings and presentations with clients and prospects; • Team goal of 5 meetings per week • Assist Business Development managers and directors with drafting proposals, creating sales decks, case studies and other collateral; • Accurately capture sales process information in Insync CRM system; • Help maintain account plans and opportunity databases; and, • Work with team members in Client Services to learn how Insync creates deliverables for clients.
Non-Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Additional business development duties as assigned
Core competencies identify behaviors and skills all employees are expected to demonstrate in order to carry help out the mission and goals of the organization.
• Ability to communicate effectively by telephone to secure meetings with potential clients • Ability to produce clear, concise writing for proposals and collateral; • Proactive approach to meeting customer needs and strong problem-solving skills; • Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Strong skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). • Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate within a team-based working environment
Education/Experience: • Minimum of a four (4) year degree is required; • Zero to two years’ experience supporting the selling of market research products/services is required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.